R. Colin Campbell, Attorney
Western New York Personal Injury Lawyer
Colin Campbell began his career working as an attorney for insurance companies.
After several years, he decided that he was more at home on the other
side of the courtroom, where he could help regular people as opposed to
trying to save insurance companies money. Since that time, he has been
able to utilize the knowledge and experience he gained on the defense
side to help his clients achieve justice.
Colin was a Town Justice for eight years. He has coached youth soccer and
basketball in his community and was President and a charter board member
of the local Boys and Girls Club He was also elected to and served on
the School Board.
Colin has tried many personal injury cases in the various counties of Western
and Central New York. He has an established reputation as a successful
and effective trial lawyer. He is regularly receives recognition as one
of the very top personal attorneys in the area by such organizations as
Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers.
In the past twenty years, he has recovered many millions of dollars for
hundreds of clients in nine different counties in New York.
Many of those cases were referred to him by other attorneys and by former clients.
Colin is married and has three children. He has completed ten full marathons,
including Chicago, New York and Pittsburgh and also enjoys hiking and
the Buffalo Bills.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York,
J.D. - 1991
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York, B.A. - 1987
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1992
- Musaid v. Mercy Hospital, 249 AD 2d 958, 672 N.Y.S.2d 573 (4th Dept. 1998)
- Keicher v. Town of Hamburg, 291 AD 2d 920, 737 NYS 2d 740 (4th Dept. 2002)
- Nelson v. Shaner Cable, ILC, 2 AD 3J 1371 (4th Dept. 2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Town of Eden, Town Justice, 1999 - 2007
- Town of Eden, Prosecutor
Pro Bono Activities
- Director, Boys and Girls Club of Eden, Inc.