R. Colin Campbell, Attorney
Colin Campbell has dedicated his entire career to helping individuals who
have been hurt by another’s negligence. He has handled numerous
personal injury cases and he understands the struggles and difficulties
that victims face after an accident. This is what motivates him to go
above and beyond to help his clients recover the compensation they need
to move forward in life. Colin takes his role as legal counselor seriously,
and nothing is more rewarding to him than being able to help others during
their time of need.
Prior to becoming a Buffalo personal injury lawyer, Colin worked as a prosecutor,
which has allowed him to gain extensive trial experience. In addition,
Colin has also worked as an insurance defense attorney. Colin uses his
valuable insider knowledge of claims handling to benefit his clients.
His unique background and breadth of experience has led to numerous successes,
including millions of dollars in recoveries by clients. Colin has also
been recognized for his legal excellence, including inclusion on the list of
Super Lawyers® and
Best Lawyers in America®.
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York,
J.D. - 1991
- State University of New York, Buffalo, New York, B.A. - 1987
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1992
- Musaid v. Mercy Hospital, 249 AD 2d 958, 672 N.Y.S.2d 573 (4th Dept. 1998)
- Keicher v. Town of Hamburg, 291 AD 2d 920, 737 NYS 2d 740 (4th Dept. 2002)
- Nelson v. Shaner Cable, ILC, 2 AD 3J 1371 (4th Dept. 2005)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Town of Eden, Town Justice, 1999 - 2007
- Town of Eden, Prosecutor
Pro Bono Activities
- Director, Boys and Girls Club of Eden, Inc.
Discuss your case with Colin today by
calling (716) 952-4756.