BUFFALO NEW YORK CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS LAWYER
There are all sorts of dangers present in a construction site. From dangerous equipment to toxic chemicals, workers and even bystanders are at risk of being injured. All contractors and owners are expected to maintain the highest level of care and attention. But when a contractor fails to follow safety protocols or ignores regulations and you are injured as a result, then you may be entitled to compensation. In some cases, you could be entitled to both workers’ compensation benefits and significant benefits from a personal injury suit if someone other than your employer was liable.
IT DOESN’T COST A THING TO BEGIN YOUR CASE. CALL US TODAY (716) 992-2222
CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS ARE COMMONLY CAUSED BY
- Dangerous equipment
- Dangerous workplace conditions
- Demolition & excavation injuries
- Ladder accidents
- Scaffold law/falling debris & falling worker
No matter the cause of your accident, our firm can carefully investigate the matter and diligently prepare an effective claim to seek the maximum compensation possible. You may be able to recover all expenses for medical treatment, lost wages, and other injury-related costs.
Our track record includes millions of dollars recovered by clients. These results speak for themselves and they are a testament to our legal abilities.
REAL RESULTS BY A DEDICATED WESTERN NEW YORK CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT LAWYER
Our lead attorney, Colin Campbell, is an award-winning attorney recognized by Super Lawyers® and Best Lawyers in America®. He has received the highest possible rating for his legal ability and ethics (AV rating from Martindale-Hubble). We have earned a reputation for proven advocacy and high-quality counsel. Our peers respect us and clients appreciate us because we not only are able to deliver real results, but we show them that we truly care about their case and well-being.
AT CAMPBELL & ASSOCIATES, WE PROVIDE
- Contingency fee representation – you only pay us after we win
- Personalized services and one-on-one attention from an attorney
- Prompt and consistent communication throughout your case
- Legal services that are backed by honesty and integrity – as shown in our A+ Rating by the BBB
- Representation from a seasoned litigator
- Insider knowledge of the insurance industry – our lead counsel is a former insurance defense lawyer