How Insurance Claims Work
At Campbell & Associates, we can walk you through the claims process to make sure that you have the best possible chance at full and fair compensation. We understand that it can be stressful dealing with insurance companies, and their many rules can be confusing. Our Western New York personal injury lawyer is prepared to help you navigate your claim and protect you every step of the way.
WESTERN NEW YORK PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER, GUIDING CLIENTS THROUGH THE PROCESS
What Can I Expect in the Claims Process?
- After you contact the insurance company, an adjustor is assigned to your claim.The adjustor will do an investigation to determine the full value of your claim.
- The adjustor will then offer you a settlement. This settlement is always going to be significantly less than what you are eligible to receive. The adjustor’s goal is to offer the lowest possible amount and hope that you will accept it.
- Our attorney will also conduct our own investigations to evaluate and assess your claim’s value. We take into consideration the full value of costs for your future medical expenses, missed wages, pain and suffering, and other eligible damages.
- We negotiate with adjustors for the highest possible amount. We come prepared with the necessary medical evidence, documents, and testimonies from experts to gain leverage in our negotiations.
- If negotiations fail, we take a case to trial. When insurance companies are unwilling to play fair, we are not afraid to push a case to trial. Insurance companies will try their best to avoid litigation, especially up against a firm with a proven track record like us. Litigation is not always necessary, but we prepare each case as if it will go to trial to maximize your results.
We take cases on a no recovery, no fee-basis. This means that your fees come out as a percentage of the final settlement at the very end. Call to begin our services risk free.