What To Do After A Ladder Accident
Construction jobs often require extensive usage of ladders. From roofing and painting to framing and siding, ladders play an essential part in everyday construction work. But ladder accidents can lead to extremely serious injuries. Contractors and construction project owners have a duty of care in making sure that these ladders, scaffolds and other equipment are safe. Failure to do so could result in the contractor or owner being liable for any injuries.
If you have been injured in a ladder accident, discuss the incident with Campbell & Associates. We can look into what caused your injuries and who is liable. Our law firm proudly serves all of Western New York, including, Hamburg, Buffalo, Jamestown and Fredonia.
Construction Accident Lawyers, Protecting The Injured For 25-Plus Years
Our team understands how difficult it is for you, and we do everything we can to make sure you have enough financial resources for the long road to recovery ahead. A large portion of our caseload is dedicated to injured construction workers, both union and nonunion members, so we are thoroughly aware of the challenges you face in your occupation and the unique laws as they apply to you. We’ll see that your compensation includes medical treatment, lost wages, and noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering. Campbell & Associates is here to protect you from beginning to end.
At our office, we know that behind each case is an individual who is facing real struggles after an accident. Financially, emotionally and physically, we understand what you are going through. Let us take over the reins of your case so you can focus on recovering and healing.
Act Now; Call Us Today
- In-depth knowledge of construction and labor laws regarding construction workers
- Access to the best experts for OSHA and Labor Law safety
- Real results – we’ve recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients
- Individualized attention
- Excellent communication and timely responses to your questions
- Access to top medical and financial experts who can assess your claim
- Inside knowledge of insurance claims – our lead attorney was previously an insurance defense lawyer