We Pursue Justice For Those Injured By Negligence
At the heart of any personal injury claim is the negligence or wrongful action of another person or entity. If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of carelessness or reckless acts, you are entitled to compensation for the physical harm and financial losses.
The personal injury lawyers of Campbell & Associates help you hold the negligent parties accountable. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of clients throughout western New York. We take every case seriously, and we stand ready to help.
Experienced And Aggressive Personal Injury Lawyers
Sometimes “accidents happen.” But very often, injuries trace back to an underlying action or dangerous condition. In personal injury litigation, it is necessary to prove negligence – acting without reasonable care and caution or failing to protect others from foreseeable harm. Our firm has the resources to conduct a thorough investigation and bring in experts to establish liability. Our trial lawyers have a proven track record in court.
We have prevailed in a wide range of personal injury and negligence cases, including:
- Defective products: Dangerous design, manufacturing flaws or failure to warn of dangers
- Premises liability: Falls and other injuries from unsafe property conditions
- Recreational sports injuries: Failure to provide protective gear or reasonable safety protocols
- Injuries to tourists: Failure to protect visitors from safety hazard or assaults
- Injuries in childbirth: Medical negligence in prenatal care, labor or delivery that harms the baby or mother
- Boating accidents: Negligent operation or entrustment of boats and watercraft
- Aircraft accidents: Negligence of pilots, maintenance crew, air traffic controllers, manufacturers
- Dog bites and attacks: Failure of pet owners to control their animals
- Work injury lawsuits: Negligence of property owners, utility companies or other third parties
- Motor vehicle accidents: Collisions caused by careless or distracted drivers
- Nursing home injuries: Bedsores, falls and other harm resulting from negligence, neglect or abuse
- Wrongful death lawsuits: Negligence or intentional acts resulting in fatality
The team at Campbell & Associates has represented people from all walks of life. This includes niche areas of personal injury law such as Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) claims for injured railroad workers and remedies under maritime law (the Jones Act) for injured seamen.
Committed To Your Full Compensation
You deserve to be compensated for your lost income, medical bills and ongoing medical care. You are also entitled to monetary damages for any permanent disability or disfigurement as well as the pain and suffering you have endured. Our legal team is here to support your recovery while we are building a case to maximize your compensation. We can step in to resolve insurance claim disputes with the negligent party’s insurance company or with your own insurer.
We do some of our best work of behalf of families who are dealing with the devastation of life-changing injuries. Our track record of verdicts and settlements includes six- and seven-figure recoveries for brain injuries, losses of limbs, back and neck injuries, hip fractures and other major injuries. If we are not able to negotiate a settlement for full and fair damages, we are fully prepared to take cases to trial.
Start With A Free Consultation
If you are not sure if you have a case, our knowledgeable and helpful attorneys can tell you where you stand. Call 716-992-9263 to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation, or contact us online. Campbell & Associates serves western New York with offices in Buffalo, Eden, Fredonia and Jamestown. We also can visit your home or hospital.